“BASIS Charter Schools, Inc. continues to increase teacher salaries consistent with the approved 20×2020 plan incorporated in the State’s budget.
- Teachers who were employed in FY18 and returned for FY19 received an average salary increase of 10%.
- Teachers who were employed in FY19 and returned for FY20 received an average salary increase of 5%.
In compliance with A.R.S. §15-189.05, teacher compensation information for this school is provided below. In this context, a “teacher” means a teacher employed in FY18 who returned in FY19 and FY20, or “returning teacher”. The salary information below does not include bonuses or performance pay and is reflective of the average years of teaching experience at the school.”
- Average salary of all teachers employed in budget year 2020 – $42,882
- Average salary of all teachers employed in prior year 2019 – $40,893
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year 2019 – $1,989
- Percentage increase – 4.9%
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 – $37,350
- Total percentage increase in average teacher salary since FY 2018 – 14.8%