In compliance with A.R.S. §15-189.05, teacher compensation information is provided below. In this context, “teacher” means a “returning teacher employed in FY18”. Phoenix Primary opened in FY19 and therefore has no returning teachers employed in FY18. The salary information below does not include bonuses or performance pay and is reflective of the average years of teaching experience at the school.
- Average salary of all teachers employed in budget year 2020 – $39,418
- Average salary of all teachers employed in prior year 2019 – $37,541
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year 2019 – $1,877
- Percentage increase – 5.0%
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 – $0
- Total percentage increase in average teacher salary since FY 2018 – 0.0%