In compliance with A.R.S. §15-189.05, teacher compensation information is provided below. In this context, “teacher” means a “returning teacher employed in FY18”. Returning teachers received an average base compensation increase of 8.9% from FY19 to FY20. The salary information below does not include bonuses or performance pay and is reflective of the average years of teaching experience at the school.
- Average salary of all teachers employed in budget year 2020 – $41,994
- Average salary of all teachers employed in prior year 2019 – $38,552
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year 2019 – $3,442
- Percentage increase – 8.9%
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 – $35,011
- Total percentage increase in average teacher salary since FY 2018 – 19.9%