BASIS Chandler opened its doors in 2011, moving into its current location in 2016. Serving students in grades 5–12 of Chandler and the surrounding communities. In 2018, U.S. News & World Report ranked BASIS Chandler the #2 best public high school in the country. We are looking forward to a great school year!
Avg. Student Count
- BASIS Chandler earned national recognition from U.S. News & World Report and The Washington Post, ranking #7 on U.S. News’ America’s Best High Schools list and was included in The Washington Post’s Top Performing U.S. Schools with Elite Students list.
- Our school has graduated a Flinn Scholar every year for four straight years.
- The Class of 2017 (65 students) took over 780 AP Exams with a passing rate of 84.4 percent. They have been accepted to 105 colleges and have been offered over $12 million in merit-based scholarships.
- BASIS Chandler was named the Top Senior Division School at the Arizona Science and Engineering Fair. Two students were selected to compete at the International Science and Engineering Fair and one student placed fourth in the category of Materials Science.
- The Bobcat Academic Decathlon Team finished first in the Division III National Online Academic Decathlon Tournament.
- BASIS Chandler once again won the State Brain Bee Championship.
- BASIS Chandler, for the first time, was awarded the AIA State Championship in varsity chess.
- The Boys’ varsity swimming team won the CAA State Championship for the third year in a row.