BASIS Chandler Primary-South Campus has shown tremendous growth since opening in 2015 and continue to maintain a positive school experience for each student, making our scholars confident and lifelong learners. Each year we strive to ensure our students acquire strong fundamentals in literacy and numeracy and develop holistically, in character, knowledge, and critical competencies. Passion for excellence is the driving force each day in our classrooms, which is exemplified by the enthusiasm of our faculty, staff, and students. Strong academics coupled with parental and community involvement help us to bring out the best in our children.
- Our students participate in our Fine Arts Cultural Performance showcasing dances, songs, homemade costumes, and playing musical instruments from 15 different countries!
- Our Kindergartens and grade 1 Chess teams have previously earned first place in both the Arizona Chess Central March Madness State Qualifier and the Rooks Revenge State Qualifier.
- In grade 3 Humanities, our school has scored the highest in the network for the Fall, Winter, and Spring BASIS Curriculum assessment.
- One of our grade 4 students was selected to represent BASIS Chandler Primary South at the National History Bee in Atlanta!
- BASIS Chandler Primary South have done exceptionally well in the Mathletes Competition and the BASIS Spelling Bee competition.
- We have inducted several grade 4 National Elementary Honor Society members.
- Our teachers regularly show much we value our students during Student Appreciation Week.